I'm Fighting Fat is about my journey weight loss! Come join me!

I'm fat. And I've been fat for far too long. It's time to start making changes, and this blog is to document those changes, along with a few tears, and even some laughs along the way.

This blog isn't about is going on a fad diet - in fact no 'diet' foods or pills are going to be used during this entire process! Any use of the word 'diet' in this blog will simply refer to foods being eaten, not any special plan or 'can or can't have' food lists.

I'll be eating a variety of foods, as unprocessed as possible. The plan is not to cut out or severely cut down, but to help my body (and mind) realize when I truly am hungry, and not depend on the clock to tell me when mealtimes are. Moderation will be the rule in both eating and exercising.

Join me on my journey, my trials, my failures and successes to discover a thinner me and possibly inspire you to lose weight too, without all the diet hype!

Monday, July 11, 2011

When to Say No

Sometimes there are tough decisions to make. Not going to the gym today was one of them. Why?

Because I needed to ride my bike to get there, and there's a 100 degree heat index outside. Hot, humid, and sticky- I'd have to ride through all the lovely stuff to get to the gym. Personally, when the radio stations are telling you to stay inside, it's generally a good idea to do so. Especially when I'm humidity intolerant. I melt when it's humid!

So today I'm staying home, but keeping busy!

I weighed myself on Friday, and was down another pound! Now I'm 304- just four pounds away from my first target goal- WOOHOO!

I want to keep it that way, so I'll be back at the gym mid-week. I'm not going to make staying home a habit, but I'm not going to risk killing myself via heat stroke either. You have to know when to say no.

God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment